homepage graphic go to homepage contact us search the site

General 511-BAT BT-190 LLC Info

Who owes BAT and at what rate/amount?

Should Single Member LLCs which were created and pay their Annual SOS $25 but do not have accounts in their name nor any activity nor file any returns need to file and pay the $25?

Should Single Member LLCs on a Sch E file the BT-190 or should they be included on the 511BAT?

Are dormant entities such as a dormant LLC required to file and pay the minimum $25?

What should an entity do if they have received a postcard from the OTC notifying the entity of the requirement to file, but they are not required to file?

What is the procedure for an LLC to receive credit for the BAT tax paid?

Is the Business Activity Tax of $25 replacing the annual LLC registration fee with the Secretary of State?

Can I file an extension for the Form BT-190?



Copyright © 2011, Oklahoma Tax Commission
Security Statement | Privacy Statement | Feedback | OK.gov
Last Modified 6/17/2011


forms and publications online services Oklahoma income taxes Oklahoma business taxes motor vehicle information payment options OTC reports OTC rules and commission decisions Steps to take for common tax needs meetings schedule Oklahoma tax due dates calendar frequently asked questions Oklahoma ad valorem information general information