Up to the Minute..
Up to the Minute
October 1, 2013
QuickTax system has been moved to OkTAP
The QuickTax system has been moved to OkTAP. As OkTAP expands, taxpayers will have even more ways to interact with the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
All users will be required to complete a one-time registration for existing and new accounts before filing returns or submitting payments.
A few easy steps to register for OkTAP:
- Gather your 13-digit OTC account number and FEIN or SSN.
- Go to www.tax.ok.gov/OkTAP.html and click “Register now”.
- Enter personal information, as prompted.
- Create a logon ID and password.
- Provide customer and account information.
After registering with OkTAP taxpayers will have account access to file, pay, update and interact with the OTC anytime!
Taxpayers can complete the OkTAP registration by visiting www.tax.ok.gov/OkTAP.html.